Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My spiritual journey

I have been wanting to write for some time.  It is a way to put down what I am thinking-- duh!  But this way, it stays.  When I think of something, it is gone usually, and it may have been "brilliant."  So today I am sharing a recent thought about living life without fear.  I got a picture in my mind of a big soft chair encompassing my whole body, a winged-back style, and it was here that I felt God say "Just relax, I'll take care of your life."  That is an awesome feeling to know that someone is taking care of it all-- I can relax in Him.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love it when God sends you such a perfect picture? It sounded wonderful! Good luck with the blog. I'm horrible at follow through too, but it's helped to not have a timeline or feel pressured to write everyday.
    Hope things are well, Hugs
    Lori

    ReplyDelete